Chicken Croquettes is very crispy dish. Here some different recipe to made this crispy Chicken Croquettes. You can serve it as a breakfast. It completely fulfill you appetizer. Its very easy to make, you can make it within 20 minutes and preparation time is 5 minutes.
- 200 gm chicken with bone
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp softened butter
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 2 green chilli chopped
- 1 tbsp flour (maida)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 bread slice – grind in a mixer to get crumbs
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/4 tbsp pepper
- 1/4 tbsp red chilli flakes
- 1 egg (separate and keep 2 tbsp white for coating)
- Put chicken and oil in a dish. Mix well. Microwave covered for 4 minutes. Shred chicken to tiny pieces. Discard bones.
- Mix batter, onion, chillies, and maida in a dish. Microwave for 1 minutes.
- Add milk, mix and microwave uncovered for 1 minute. Add all the other ingredients. Mix well and shape into rolls.
- Dip the rolls in egg mixture and roll over maida. Grease a non stick tawa with oil. Place the rolls on it.
- Pour some oil on the rolls. Place the tawa on high rack and grill for 10 minutes.
- Change side and grill 4 minutes till the roll turn golden.
- Serve topped with some mayonnaise.
- You can also make a balls or kebabs with this mixture.
- Add some corns or peas for different flavor.