Chilli Potato Recipe | How to Make Chilli Potato
Chilli potato is a crispy and most likely Chinese dish which everyone likes. You can enjoy it with sauce or rice or noodles also. It is a very crispy dish filled with snacks. There are few easy steps to make dish crispy chilli potato. I hope you will like it.
- 500gm potato
- 2 onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic and ginger paste
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- vinegar 2 tbsp
- 2 tbsp red chilli powder
- 2 tomato(meshed)
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander
Method to prepare chilli potato recipe
- Potato skins wash with water and then cut to pieces in the size of their finger.
- Hold these pieces in any bowl and mix a salt, black pepper and cornflour in this.
- Heat a oil in a pan and deep fry potatoes and put them into a bowl.
- Now take another pan add oil in it, when the oil is hot then add a onion(chopped), garlic ginger paste into it.
- When it get light brown then add a tomato(meshed) into it.
- After 15 min put vinegar. red chilli powder and soya sauce into it.
- Mix them properly and then add fried potatoes in this.
- After 10-15 min take off from fire pan.
- Dish ready.
Method to serve
- Hold it into bowl and garnish it with finely chopped coriander and serve it with chilli sauce or tomato sauce.