Homemade Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Chocolate Mousse recipe is very tasty and easy to prepare.you can prepare it within less than 4 minutes.I give u a simple recipe by following which you can prepare it easily.
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp custard powder
- 2 tbsp gelatine sprinkled over 1/4 cup water
- 125 gm cooking chocolate (cut into small pieces 1 cup)
- 200 gm cream
- 1 tbsp chocolate pieces
- 2 tbsp whipped cream (optional)
- few glace strawberries
- Mix custard powder, sugar and water in a deep bowl till smooth.
- Microwave it for 2 minutes.Stir once a microwave again for 1 minute to get a thick sauce like consistency.
- Add a chocolate pieces to the hot sauce and stir well till smooth.
- Microwave soaked gelatine for 30 seconds. Pour hot gelatine mixture in the hot chocolate mixture. Stir well to mix. Keep aside to cool.
- Beat cream till fluffy. Add cream to the cooled chocolate mixture.
- Put in glasses or a serving bowl.
- Keep in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours to set.
- Decorate with chocolate, cream and glace strawberries.