Easy Corn upma snack
Corn Upma is my favorite dish.I make it every time when i feel hungry.You can served it as a regular breakfast with tea.In this i used a corn to make this corn upma. But you can also use a peas instead of corns and make peas upma. Enjoy this tasty dish with you family and friends.
- 1 cup rawa suji
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp mustard seeds
- 2-3 curry leaves
- 2 finely chopped green chillies
- 1 finely chopped big onion
- 1 finely chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/2 cup finely chopped beans
- 1/2 cup chana dal
- 1 and half cup water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tbsp red chilli powder
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- Mix 3 tbsp oil ans rawa suji in flat glass dish.
- Spread evently at the bottom of the dish and microwave it for 2 & 1/2 minutes.
- Mix again and microwave for another 2 minutes.
- Remove & immediately mix well.Keep aside.
- In a separate dish, put 1 tbsp oil.
- Add mustard seeds, curry leaves, green chilli, onion, beans, chana daal and tomato.
- Microwave it for 4 & 1/2 minutes.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, water, corn and lemon juice.
- Gradually add suji, stirring constantly.
- Microwave covered for 4 minutes.
- Remove cover and microwave for 1 minutes and then serve.
- Roast a rawa suji in a pan and transfer it in bowl.
- Take a pan, add a oil and add mustard seeds, when it roasted then add a chana daal and cook it few minutes.
- Now, add ginger and onion and cook til becomes light brown.
- Add tomato in it and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add salt, green chilli, beans, red chilli powder, beans,curry leaves, lemon juice and cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add a corn and water.
- When it gets boiled then add rawa suji.
- Cook it for for some times till water is absorbed.
- Serve hot.
Method to serve:
- Before serving garnish it with finely chopped fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with tea.
- You can also use a boiled peas instead of corn and enjoy pea upma.