Corn with basil tikki is very healthy recipe. In this we use a special ingredient basil leave which gives a different nice flavor to this recipe. This recipe is very easy and quick to make. This snack is full of nutrition. Here i giving you a simple recipe to make this recipe at home and enjoy it with green chutney or tomato sauce.
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 cup boiled corn kernels (makki ke dane)
- 7-8 basil leaves (tulsi ke patte)
- 1/2 cup grated cheese (mozzarella)
- cumin powder (jeera powder) - 1/2 tbsp
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper powder (kali mirch powder)
- salt to taste
- corn flour as required
- fresh coriander (dhniya)
- green chutney
- To make this recipe,firstly take a pan add oil and heat it.
- Add cumin powder and corns kernals in it.Mix well.
- Cook it for 2 minutes.
- Add this sauteed corn and basil leaves in a blender and make a paste of it.
- Take a bowl, put this mixture into bowl.
- Add corn flour, black pepper, salt and grated cheese in it.
- Mix well.
- Now, make a tikki’s of it.
- Take a pan or non stick tawa, add a ghee or oil.
- Shallow fry these tikki’s on both sides.
- Garnish these tikki’s with coriander leaves or sauteed basil leaves.
- Serve with green chutney.
- Your corn with basil tikki is ready..
- You can also add some more ingredients like grated ginger and finely chopped onion.
- You can also microwave it.
- For grill, brush baking dish with oil and arrange these tikki’s on it.
- Microwave for 4 minutes.
- Turn sides.