Easy Stuffed Potato Bread roll
This recipe is very popular snack.In this we fill the bread slices with spicy potato masala and covered the side of bread.This snack is perfect appetizer.These bread roll are very crunchy from outside but soft from inside.Here I give you a simple recipe to make this stuffed potato bread roll.
- 8 bread slices
- 4 medium size boiled and grated potatoes (uble huye or kdukass kiye huye aloo)
- 1 medium finely chopped onion (barik kta huya piyaaz)
- 1 tbsp grated ginger (kadukass kiya huya adarak)
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander leaves (dhniye ke patte)
- salt to taste (namak)
- 3 tbsp chopped green chilli (hari mirch)
- 1 tbsp black pepper powder (kali mirch ka powder)
- 1/2 tbsp all ground spices (garam masala)
- 1/2 cup grated cheese (paneer)
- 2 cup water
- 1/2 cup olive oil or cooking oil
To prepare a Aloo Ka Masala (Potato masala)
- Take a bowl, add boiled and grated potatoes, chopped onion, grated ginger, chopped fresh coriander leaves, salt, chopped green chlli, black pepper powder, all ground spices and grated cheese.
- Mix well.Keep aside
- Preheat your oven at 200 degree C.
- Take all bread slices, remove crusts from the bread slices.
- Now, dip each slices into water. Gently squeeze to remove excess water.
- Now put the prepared Potato masala into the center of these bread slices.
- Fold sides of the bread to cover the potato mixture.Further give a shape like croquette.
- Now grease a baking tray with olive oil.
- Place these roll on it.
- Now, brush oil on these bread roll.
- Place a baking tray into preheated oven at 200 degree C for about 14-15 minutes or till they turn into light brown.
- Serve these rolls with green chutney or tomato ketchup.
- Your aloo bread roll is ready….
- keep in mind that there should not be exposed filling of potato masala.
- You can also add grated carrot in potato masala.
- You can also use milk instead of water.
- If you don’t want to bake this bread roll, you can also deep fry these.
Deep Frying Method
- For deep frying, take a pan add 2 cup olive oil or vegetable oil and heat it.
- Now add these bread roll and deep frying it until they turn into light brown.
- Put these roll into tissue paper to squeeze excess oil.
- Then serve hot.