Chocolate cake is very delicious and yummy. It is served as a Dessert and garnishes with a walnut. You can also garnish it with cherries. It is very easy to make. By this recipe, you can make it very quickly. Enjoy your happiness with this cake.
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup flour (maida)
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 3/4 tbsp baking powder
- a pinch of mitha soda
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- Sieve flour, cocoa, baking powder and mitha soda together.
- Beat sugar and eggs very well together (with an electric egg beater). Add essence.
- Add oil gradually beating mixture lightly.
- Fold in flour a little at time, with a wooden spoon, till all the flour is used.
- Transfer to a greased bowl of 6″ diameter. Microwave for 5 minutes. Let it stand for 5 minutes in the microwave.
- Let it cool for 5-10 minutes. Remove to a serving platter. Pour chocolate sauce on it and decorate with walnut halves.
- Chocolate Cake is ready to serve.
- When you add maida, remember to mix in a very lightly. Over mixing will make the batter sink and cake will not be light & porous.