Homemade Apple Cinnamon Jam
Apple Cinnamon Jam is very delicious. You can used it in a breakfast with a toast.It is very easy and quick to make.Here are some simple steps to make it in oven.
- 2 hard, juicy apple – peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp ground cinnamon (dalchini)
- Put chopped apple in a micro proof bowl. Microwave covered for 3 minutes or till apples are softened.
- Add a sugar and lemon juice.
- Microwave uncovered for 8 minutes or till dry.
- Add cinnamon powder. Mix well.
- Transfer to a sterilized and refrigerate.
- Serve with toasted bread.
- You can also make a pineapple jam in the same way.