Homemade Easy Cashew Burfi Recipe
Cashew burfi or kaju katli is most famous Indian sweet dish.Its make with cashew nuts.It is very easy to make.Here a step by step procedure to make this sweet dish.
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 and 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 kg cashew nuts (ground fine)
- 3 tbsp ghee
- To make this cashew burfi, Put water and sugar into a bowl.
- Microwave on high rack for 8-9 minutes.
- Stir twice.
- The mixture should come to boil and you should get a really thick syrup.
- Just before it begins to caramelize, pour in milk.Stir.
- in cashew powder and ghee.
- Put this back, and microwave on high rack for 12 minutes or until the mixture thickness and fat separates.
- Keep stirring during cooking.
- Lightly grease 1/2″ high on trays and press the burfi mixture on it.
- cool, cut into diamond or square.
- Remove from tray.
- Store in and airtight box.