Homemade Sweet Corn Soup Recipe
Sweet Corn Soup is very delicious. You can make it vegetarian or non-vegetarian. In this we use a sweet corn and some vegetables and make it non vegetarian.You can use any type of vegetables according to your taste.Sweet corn is a main ingredient in this.It is very easy to make and very yummy tasty soup.Here i give you a simple steps to make this. Hop you all enjoy it.
- 75 gm chicken with bones (1-2 pieces)
- 2 cup water
- 3/4 tbsp salt
- 1 whole-corn-on-cob (bhutta)
- 1 tbsp cabbage – shredded
- 1 tbsp grated carrot
- 1/2 tbsp red or green chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tbsp white pepper, some black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp ajinomoto (optional)
- 3 tbsp cornflour – dissolve in 1/4 cup water
- Wash corn with leaves to wet it. Microwave for 3 minutes.
- Scrap corn kernels with a knife. Grind 1/2 of the corn in a mixer with 1/2 cup water till smooth. keep some corn whole.
- Microwave water, chicken and salt in a covered dish for 6 minutes.
- Remove flesh from chicken pieces.
- Keep liquid aside. Discard bones.
- Put corn, stock, chilli sauce, sugar, pepper and ajinomoto. Microwave covered for 4 minutes.
- Add cornflour paste, cabbage, and carrot. Microwave uncovered for 6 minutes.
- Add chicken and vinegar.
- Sprinkle black pepper.
- Serve hot.
- You can remove chicken and florets of cauliflower or broccoli for veg version.