Homemade Chilly Chicken Pizza
Chilly Chicken Pizza is really very crispy and tasty.Its very special for all non veg pizza lovers.Its very easy to make.You can make it at home and enjoy it.In this am using a topping of chilli chicken for make it tasty.
- 2 ready-made pizza basses
- 150 gm pizza cheese (grated)
Marinate For 30 Minutes
- 1 boneless chicken breast (150 gm) cut into 1/4″ pieces
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 1/2 capsicum finely chopped
- 1 tbsp red chilli paste
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- a pinch of ajinomoto (optional)
- 1/2 tbsp cornflour
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp oil
- 4 flakes garlic finely chopped
- 1/2 cup ready made tomato puree
- 3 tbsp tomato ketchup
- In a dish marinate chicken with all ingredients for 1/2 hour or even more.
- Cover chicken and microwave it for 3 minutes.
- Brush the bottom of the pizza base with oil and place bottom side up on the greased tawa placed on a high rack.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes till golden and crispy.
- To assemble, place pizza on a wire rack or greased tawa.
- Sprinkle some cheese.
- Spread chilli chicken.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese.
- Grill again for 4 minutes.