Homemade Crispy Chicken recipe
Crispy Chicken is really very crispy.In this am using a microwave to prepare this Crispy Chicken.It very easy to prepare with less time.you don’t have to take much efforts for preparing this.I give you a simple recipe to prepare this.Hope you all like it.
- 500 gm small chicken legs(5 drumsticks)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tbsp salt
- 1/4 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs (see tip)
- 1-2 tbsp oil (to sprinkle)
For [Marinade](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marination "Marination"):
- 2 tbsp oil or melted butter
- 2 tbsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tbsp chilli powder
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds powder (jeera)
- 2 tbsp coriander powder (dhania)
- 2” stick cinnamon (dalchini) – crushed to get 1 tbsp powder
- 3/2 salt
- Prick chicken with a fork of all over.
- Mix marinade ingredients and add chicken.
- keep covered for 4 hours or overnight in the fridge.
- Cover with a plastic wrap and microwave it for 4 minutes.
- Beat egg lightly with salt and red chilli powder.
- Dip each chicken leg in egg and roll it in a bread crumbs.
- Placed chicken on non-stick tawa and placed the tawa on low rack.
- Pour 1 tbsp of oil or melted butter on the pieces and grill for 8 minutes.
- Turn pieces and brush 1 tbsp oil or melted butter.
- Grill it for 4 minutes or till the chicken turns golden.
Its ready,serve it.
- To make a dry crumbs, tear 4 bread slices into small pieces.
- Spread on a plate and microwave it for 2 minutes.
- Mix lightly and microwave for 1 minute.
- Cool for 10 minutes to make crisp.
- Grand in a mixer to get crumbs.