Homemade Easy Chane (chickpeas) Ki Sabzi
Homemade easy chane ki sabzi recipe is famous Punjabi dish.It is very tasty recipe and quick and easy to make.In this the main thing is a masala the more the masala rich and spicy more the recipe became tasty.Here I give you a simple recipe to make this chana masala sabzi.
- 1 cup boiled chickpeas (white chane or white chole)
- 1 finely chopped onion or sliced onion (piyaaz)
- 1 finely chopped tomato or sliced tomato
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 1-2 finely chopped green chilli or 2 tbsp green chilli paste
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste (adarak lasun ka paste)
- 1 tbsp sliced ginger
- 2 tbsp chole masala ( chana masala or chickpeas masala)
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder (lal mirch powder)
- 1 tbsp garam masala (all ground spices)
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder (haldi powder)
- 1/2 tbsp coriander powder (dhniya powder)
- 4-5 tbsp vegetable oil
- salt to taste
- water as required
- Finely chopped coriander leaves (dhniya ke patte)
- onion chopped or sliced ginger
To make this chane ki sabzi or punjabi chole recipe follow the below steps:
- To prepare this chane ki sabzi at home firstly, take a pan add vegetable or cooking oil which you want to use.Heat the oil.
- Now, add sliced or chopped onions and cook it till they turn light brown.
- After this add ginger-garlic paste and chopped green chilli.Cook it for 1 minutes.
- Now, add sliced or chopped tomato.Cook it for 1-2 minutes.
- Add tomato puree. Cook it for 1-2 minutes.
- Add turmeric powder, salt, red chilli powder,coriander powder (dhniya powder) and all ground spices (garam masala).
- Mix well and cook it for 1-2 minutes.
- Now add boiled chickpeas or chole or white chane, sliced ginger, water and ready made chana masala or chole masala.
- Mix well.
- Cook cover till they soft or until the water is soaked.
- You can also pressure cook it for 2-3 whistles.
- Put this chane into serving bowl or dish.
- Garnish with chopped fresh coriander leaves and sliced onion or sliced ginger.
- Your chane ki sabzi is ready..
- Serve hot with chapatti or rice or bhture.
- You can also add a aloo (potato) and paneer (cheese) in this at the time when you prepare a masala.