Homemade Easy Rice Kheer Recipe
Homemade Easy rice kheer recipe or chawal ki kheer recipe is famous Indian dessert recipe.It is most popular kheer and is very easy and simple to make with very less time.Rice kheer is very simple easy dessert which you can serve also serve after meal and also make it at celebration time. Here I give you a simple method to make this tasty rice kheer or chawal kheer recipe at home
- 1/4 cup rice (chawal)
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 4 cup milk
- powdered saffron, as required (kessar)
- 1/4 sugar
- 1 tbsp cardamom powder (elaichi powder)
- 4-6 no cashew nuts (kaju)
- 1 tbsp sliced almonds (badam)
- 1 tbsp of sliced pistachio (pista)
To prepare this homemade easy tasty Rice Kheer recipe follow the following steps.
- First step for making this homemade tasty rice kheer recipe or chawal kheer is to take a pan add 2 tablespoon of ghee and heat up.
- Now, add 4-6 cashew nuts and roast it.
- After this add 1/4 cup rice to it and roast it.
- Now, add milk and bring it to boil till the rice became soft.
- Add sugar and mix it well.
- Add cardamom powder and powder saffron.
- Mix it well and let the mixture boil.
- Rice kheer recipe is ready.
- Put it into bowl.
- Garnish with sliced cut almonds, sliced pistachio and saffron.
- Serve hot.
- You can also add raisins if you want to make this recipe more rich.