Kashmiri Kofta Gravy recipe is rich in taste, made by making a meat balls of minced chicken. Try this kashmiri Kofta gravy recipe at home. Hope you all will love it.
- Chicken mince 1 kg
- 2 onions (medium size)
- 2 eggs
- Bread slice 2-3
- 2 tbsp crushed garlic
- 2 tbsp kashmiri chili paste
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp black pepper powder
- ½ tbsp baking powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup tomato puree
- ½ cup kashmiri chili paste
- yogurt (dahi) 1 cup
- turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp all spice powder
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 chopped onion (medium sized)
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves
Follow these below steps to make kashmiri kofta gravy recipe at home.
- First of all take a pan, add oil and heat it. Now add onion and fry it on high flame until it turn light brown.
- Now, Add chicken mince, bread slices, eggs, crushed garlic, kashmiri chili paste, cumin powder, crushed black pepper and salt.
- Mix them well and shape into small meatballs (koftas).
- Take another pan, add 3 to 4 tbsp oil and heat it.
- Now, add 2 chopped onions and fry it until it turns light brown.
- Now, add ginger garlic paste. Mix it well with onion and cook it for 1 to 3 minutes.
- Add tomato puree and yogurt. Mix well.
- Now, add turmeric powder, all spice powder, cumin powder, salt and mixture to salute.
- Cook it until it becomes dry and oil separates. Add water (as required for meat balls) and add koftas (meatballs)
- Mix well and cook it for 10-15 minutes (on low flame).
- Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot…