Homemade Spicy Garlic Prawn Recipe
Garlic Prawns is really very delicious dish. It is very simple to make with less than 10 minutes. Here a very simple recipe to make this Garlic Prawns at home.
- 500 gm prawns (raw)
- 1/2 cup peanut oil
- 2 cloves garlic crushed or minced or 2 tbsp from jar
- 2 tbsp spring onions, white part finely chopped
- 2 tbsp dry sherry
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 25 gm parsley, chopped
- 2 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- To make this homemade spicy garlic prawns, Peel and devein prawns, leaving tail intact.
- Marinate the prawns with all ingredients except chopped parsley.
- Put prawns into microwave proof dish.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve with crusty bread and lemon wedge in side.