Homemade Spicy Paneer Makhni Recipe
Homemade spicy Paneer Makhni is Indian recipe.It is very tasty and spicy dish and also very easy to make.This recipe is also called paneer with butter masala or paneer makhnwala recipe.Basically Paneer Makhanwala is a variation of paneer with butter masala or Paneer Makhni.In this recipe the main thing is a sauce which is a puree of some ingredients like onion, tomato, garlic, ginger, cashew and kahmiri red cilli.Here i give you a recipe to make a restaurant style yummy spicy Paneer Makhni.Enjoy this recipe by making it at home by following some easy steps.
- 200 gm paneer, cut into cubes
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp mava or khoya (optional)
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1/2 tbsp cardamom powder (elaichi powder)
- 1/2 tbsp kasoori methi
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves (dhniya ke patte)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 bay leaf (tej patta)
- 1-2 no. green cardamom (elaichi)
- 2-3 no. cashew nuts (kaju)
- 2 no. red Kashmiri chilli
- 2 roughly chopped onion (piaz)
- 2 roughly chopped tomato
- 2-3 no. of garlic cloves (lasun)
- 1/2 chopped ginger (adarak)
- 1/2 cup water
- Fresh cream
- Coriander leaves
- To prepare this homemade spicy paneer makhni recipe, firstly take a pan add 1 tbsp oil and heat up.
- Now, add bay leaf, 2 green cardamom, 2 cashew nuts and 2 kashmiri red chilli and Roast it.
- Now add chopped onion, chopped tomato, chopped ginger and water.
- Cook it for 1-2 minutes.
- Now make a smooth puree of this.You can aslo add water if required.
- After making a puree, take a pan add 1 tbsp oil and heat up.
- Now add a puree, mava or khoya (optional), cardamom powder, paneer cubes, garam masala, kasoori methi and salt according to your taste.
- Mix it well.
- Cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add chopped coriander leaves.
- Mix well.
- Put it into bowl.
- Garnish with coriander and fresh cream.
- Serve hot with naan or roti or parathas.
- You can also add cashew paste instead of cashew nuts.