Homemade Tasty Masala Tea Recipe
Homemade tasty masala Tea recipe or masala chai recipe is a flavored tea which is made by using a many Indian spices and herbs.So sometimes this is also called spiced milk tea or herbal tea.It is worldwide popular drink.It is a tradition drink which is prepared by using cloves, cinnamon stick, green cardamom, blackpeppercorn and ginger.It gives a warmth felling in winters.Here I gave you a some simple steps to make this drink at home. To know more about masala tea or masala cahi follow the link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masala_chai
- 4 cloves (long)
- 4 green cardamom (elaichi)
- 1 cinnamon stick (dalchinni)
- 1/2 tbsp of blackpappercorn (kali mirch)
- 1 tbsp tea
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tbsp dry ginger powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tbsp grated ginger (adark)
- water as required
To prepare tasty Masala tea at home follow the following steps.
- To prepare homemade masala tea recipe, firstly, Grind all the masala like cinnamon,cloves and green cardamom.
- Now take a saucepan or pan or any utensils in which you want to make it.
- Add some water into the pan and boil it.
- Now add tea leaves or tea and chai masala (the masala which you make by grinding all thespices).
- Boil it for 2 minutes.
- Now add sugar and boil it for 3-4 minutes.
- After that, add dry ginger powder.
- Add milk and boil it again for 2-3 minutes
- Now, add grated fresh ginger and cover the tea.
- Boil it for 3-4 minutes.
- Your hot masala tea is ready.
- Serve it hot.
- You can also add fresh basil leaves (tulsi patte).