Homemade Yummy Apple Kheer Recipe
Apple kheer is easy dessert recipe generally made during fasts. This recipe is a great combination of grated apples and milk. Learn how to make this delicious recipe at home with our simple recipe steps.
- 500 gm apple
- 1 liter full cream milk
- 100 gm sugar
- 1 tbsp chopped cashew nuts (kaju)
- 5-6 raisins (kishamish)
- 1 tbsp chopped Pistachios (pista)
- 1 tbsp cardamom powder (elaichi)
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder (mitha soda)
How to make Apple Kheer
- First of all, wash apple properly, cut into half and remove seeds.
- After that grate the apples.
- Now, take a deep vessel , add milk.
- Boil the milk until becomes thick.
- Now add baking powder and mix it properly.
- Add cardamom powder, grated apples and cook it until becomes thickened.
- Now, add sugar and mix it well.
- After that add chopped cashew nuts, raisins and chopped pistachios.
- Mix well and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Now, turn off the flame.
- Garnish it with apple slices and nuts.
- Your apple kheer is ready to serve.
- You can also add finely chopped apples instead of grated apples.