How to Make Homemade French Fries
French fries are one of the most delicious famous snack that everyone loves to eat. Learn how to make french fries at home.
- Potatoes- 500 gm
- oil for frying
- salt to taste or 1/2 tbsp
- Chaat masala
- Finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
Follow below easy steps to make yummy homemade Fries:
- Firstly, peel the potatoes and wash it properly. Cut these peeled potatoes in rectangular long pieces. (You can use French fries cutter which is easily available in market, this cutter help you to cut French fries in equal shapes).
- Now, put these potatoes in water so that potatoes does not fall dark.
- Put these potatoes into water for minimum 5 minutes.
- Now, boil this. Put salt in this water and boil it till it becomes soft.
- When potatoes becomes soft, takes out from water. Wipe excess water with the help of cloth.
- Now put the fries(potatoes) in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Take a pan, add oil and heat it up.
- When oil is heated, add the fries in it and fry it lightly.
- Take the fries out form pan and let them cool for 2 minutes..
- Again, put these lightly fried potatoes in hot oil and fry them till becomes light brown.
- French fires is ready.
- Sprinkle chaat masala over it and garnish with fresh chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve it with sauce...