Hot & Sour Soup is very very tasty and delicious and yummy dish. It is perfect for winter season.Full of nutrition.It is very easy to prepare with less time. Here a step by step procedure to make this soup.
- 6 dried Chinese mushrooms
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 litre stock, veg/non-veg
- 1 and 1/2 cups tofu (bean curd) cut into thin slices/cubes
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp cider vinegar/Chinese vinegar
- 1 tbsp white pepper
- 2 tbsp soy sauce(dark)
- 2 tbsp cornflour blended with 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chilli oil
To prepare this soup, the ingredients are mentioned above. All ingredients has its own importance. In this we use a tofu and egg to make this and some ingredients.Following are some tips which help you to prepare your dish tasty and yummy.
Tip 1: Don’t use soy sauce much as a requirement. Because it can be a bit bitter is we used too much.
Tip 2: If we use much sugar then it more sweet which can’t be tasty.
Steps to prepare a Hot & Sour Soup:
- To make this homemade yummy hot & sour soup recipe, Soak mushrooms in enough water to cover, Microwave on high for 3 minutes.Remove.
- Let it rest for 1 minute.
- Drain and squeeze out excess liquid.
- Discard stems and finely shed caps.
- Beat eggs with 1 tbsp sesame oil.
- Place stock, mushrooms, tofu, sugar, vinegar, pepper and soy sauce in a large bowl.
- Microwave, covered for 5 minutes.
- Remove. Stir in blended cornflour.
- Microwave for 1 minute. Remove.
- Pour beaten egg mixture into soup in a steady stream.
- Microwave on 1 minute. Remove.
- Stand for 1 minute Pour into soup bowls.
- Stir in spring onion and chilli oil.