Homemade Paneer Frankie Recipe
Paneer frankie is awesome recipe for paneer lovers also known ad kathi rolls. This delicious recipe is fully stuffed with paneer stuffing. Try this delicious recipe at home with our easy recipe steps.
- 1 cup grated paneer
- 1 medium sized onion cut into slices
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced capsicum
- 1 tbsp chilli sauce (red or green)
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
For Frankie/ Wrap
- 3 tbsp grated carrot
- 3 tbsp cabbage, shredded
- butter as required
- 3 leftover chapatti
- 6 tbsp tomato sauce
- butter paper to roll (optional)
How to prepare Stuffing
- First of all, take a pan, add oil and heat it up. Now, add sliced onion and sauté it until becomes light brown and after that add sliced capsicum. Saute it for 2 minutes. (Do not over fry it)
- Now add grated paneer. Mix it well. Saute it for a minute.
- Add chilli asuce, tomato sauce, soya sauce and salt. Mix well and keep aside.
How to prepare Frankie recipe
- Take tawa, heat it up and put ghee or butter and warm up leftover chapati. (Do not over rost otherwise it becomes hard)
- Now, place chappati, half over butter paper.
- Put 1 tbsp tomato sauce on one side and spread it.
- Above that put grated carrot and shredded cabbage.
- After that put prepared stuffing and top with tomato sauce.
- Now, slowly fold the bottom side chappati along with butter paper.
- Your paneer frankie recipe is ready to serve.
- Serve it with green chutney or masala tea.
- You can also add boiled green peas in stuffing.