Homemade easy spicy kadai paneer recipe is an Indian dish that is very spicy. The full recipe is made into a kadai, so the name called a kadai paneer. It’s very easy to make at home in a few minutes. In this recipe, I used crushed cheese to garnish this recipe but you can also use grated ginger and finely chopped coriander leaves. In this recipe, the main ingredient is kadai masala which plays a very important role to make this kadai paneer recipe spicier.
- 250 gm paneer (cheese)
- 1 cup finely chopped onion and 1 chopped onion (cut into medium pieces)
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp finely chopped ginger
- 1/2 cup finely chopped tomato and 1/2 cup chopped tomato (cut into medium pieces)
- 1 tbsp degi mirch
- 2-3 tbsp kadai masala
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp green chilli (hari mirch)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup capsicum chopped
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1/2 tbsp kasoori methi
- tomato puree or ready-made tomato sauce
For kadai masala
- 2 tbsp sabut dhniya (coriander seeds)
- 2 tbsp kali mirch (black pepper)
- 1 tbsp jeera (cumin seeds)
- 2 kahmiri red chilli
- 1 tbsp kasoori methi
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp grated paneer (cheese)
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
Method to prepare kadai masala
- Firstly to make kadai masala, take a pan add oil and heat up.
- Now add dhniya seed, balck pepper (kali mirch) and fry it.
- Add cumin seeds into it and fry it. when it fried then add kashmiri red chilli and turn off gas and also add kasoori methi. Now grand this. Your kadai masala is ready.
Method to prepare Kadai Paneer
- To prepare this homemade easy spicy kadai paneer recipe, firslty take a pan add oil and heat up.
- Now, add onion and fry it for 2-3 minutes and add garlic ginger paste. Cook it .
- Add finely chopped tomato, degi mirch, hari mirch and salt. Cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Now, add tomato puree or ready-made tomato sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup water and cook for 5-6 minutes to make a gravy.
- Add chopped paneer,onion, chopped capsicum, garam masala.
- Cook it for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add chopped tomato and kasoori methi. Cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish it with grated paneer (cheese) or finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with rice or roti.