Homemade spicy Paneer Makhani is an Indian recipe. It is a very tasty and spicy dish and also very easy to make. This recipe is also called paneer with butter masala or paneer Makhanwala recipe. Paneer Makhanwala is a variation of paneer with butter masala or Paneer Makhani. In this recipe, the main thing is a sauce which is a puree of some ingredients like onion, tomato, garlic, ginger, cashew, and Kashmiri red chili. Here I give you a recipe to make a restaurant-style yummy spicy Paneer Makhani. Enjoy this recipe by making it at home by following some easy steps.
- 200 gm paneer, cut into cubes
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp mava or khoya (optional)
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1/2 tbsp cardamom powder (elaichi powder)
- 1/2 tbsp kasoori methi
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves (dhniya ke patte)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 bay leaf (tej patta)
- 1-2 no. green cardamom (elaichi)
- 2-3 no. cashew nuts (kaju)
- red Kashmiri chilli – 2
- 2 roughly chopped onion (piaz)
- 2 roughly chopped tomato
- 2-3 no. of garlic cloves (lasun)
- 1/2 chopped ginger (adarak)
- 1/2 cup water
- Fresh cream
- Coriander leaves
- To prepare this homemade spicy paneer makhani recipe, firstly take a pan add 1 tbsp oil and heat up.
- Now, add bay leaf, 2 green cardamom, 2 cashew nuts and 2 kashmiri red chilli and Roast it.
- Now add chopped onion, chopped tomato, chopped ginger and water.
- Cook it for 1-2 minutes.
- Now make a smooth puree of this.You can aslo add water if required.
- After making a puree, take a pan add 1 tbsp oil and heat up.
- Now add a puree, mava or khoya (optional), cardamom powder, paneer cubes, garam masala, kasoori methi and salt according to your taste.
- Mix it well.
- Cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add chopped coriander leaves.
- Mix well.
- Put it into bowl. Paneer makahni recipe is ready..
- Garnish with coriander and fresh cream.
- Serve hot with naan or roti or parathas.
- You can also add cashew paste instead of cashew nuts.