Papad Cone With Stuffed Cheese | Papadum
Papad Cone or Papadum cone with stuffed paneer is a crispy tasty dish. Cheese is good for health when it makes an attractive and unique then the taste also become unique. So serve it to your guests and collect praises.
- 4 papadum
- cheese 150 gm
- 2 tbsp garam masala
- chaat masala 2 tbsp
- 2 tbsp ginger(grated)
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp green chillies chopped
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander
- 2-4 tbsp oil
Method to prepare papad cone or papadum cone
- To prepare a mixture,take a pan let it put a 2 tbsp of oil.
- When oil is hot let then put a ginger into a pan and shake it until it till to becomes light brown.
- Now add a cheese, garam masala, chaat masala, salt, green chillies, red chilli powder into it.
- Mix them properly and fry it for atleast 3 min.
- Now cut the papadum into half, roast them on a hot tawa and immediately shape them into cone and stand them into glass or bowl.
- Now, fill these cone with a mixture.
Method to serve
- Garnish the cone with chopped coriander or mint and serve a hot with green chilli sauce.