Want to bake cake? But have not “baking tray”. Don’t be upset we are here to help you. In chocolate peanut butter mug cake recipe you do not need a baking tray and many ingredients. Just one simple microwave safe coffee mug and some basic ingredients are enough. Here are some simple recipe steps. Hope you all like it.
Preparation time: 4 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
Total time: 5 minutes
- 2 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour (maida)
- 3 tbsp sugar or according to taste
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- ¼ tbsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp refined oil or coconut oil
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- ¼ tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp chocolate sauce (optional)
- Firstly take a bowl, add whole wheat flour, all purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, cocoa powder.
- Mix well.
- Now, milk, vanilla extract, coconut oil or refined oil and whisk with a fork till smooth.
- Pour this mixture into microwave safe mug.
- Make a well in the center and spread chocolate chips over it and also peanut butter.
- Gently press down and also level the top of the batter till peanut butter covered with cake batter.
- Now, microwave it for 1 minute and ½ minute in microwave itself.
- Spread some chocolate sauce over it.
- Serve warm…
- Do not take it out immediately otherwise the cake will sink in the middle.