Rice Kheer Recipe | How to Make Kheer
Homemade Easy rice kheer recipe or chawal ki kheer recipe is a famous Indian dessert recipe. It is the most popular kheer and is very easy and simple to make with very little time. Rice kheer is a very simple easy dessert that you can serve after the meal and also make it at celebration time. Here I give you a simple method to make this tasty rice kheer or chawal kheer recipe at home.
- 1/4 cup rice (chawal)
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 4 cup milk
- powdered saffron, as required (kessar)
- 1/4 sugar
- 1 tbsp cardamom powder (elaichi powder)
- 4-6 no cashew nuts (kaju)
- 1 tbsp sliced almonds (badam)
- 1 tbsp of sliced pistachio (pista)
To prepare this homemade easy tasty Rice Kheer recipe follow the following steps.
- First step for making this homemade tasty chawal kheer recipe is to take a pan add 2 tablespoon of ghee and heat up.
- Now, add 4-6 cashew nuts and roast it.
- After this add 1/4 cup rice to it and roast it.
- Now, add milk and bring it to boil till the rice became soft.
- Add sugar and mix it well.
- Add cardamom powder and powder saffron.
- Mix it well and let the mixture boil.
- Rice kheer recipe is ready.
- Put it into bowl.
- Garnish with sliced cut almonds, sliced pistachio and saffron.
- Serve hot.
- You can also add raisins if you want to make this recipe more rich.