Dry Tandoori Paneer Tikka veg is the best Indian recipe. Here I give you a method to prepare a dry tandoori paneer tikka, not masala tikka because masala paneer tikka is a gravied dish. I have made a paneer tikka in the oven or a nonstick Tawa. It is very easy to prepare. Paneer tikka is everyone’s favorite. So enjoy it by making it at home and serve with mint chutney..
- 400 gm paneer cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup capsicum cut in cubes (seeds removed)
- onion cut in cubes 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup tomato cut in cubes
- 1 tbsp chaat masala
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhniya)
- 1 cup fresh curd(dahi)
- 2 tbsp garlic paste
- 2 tbsp ginger paste
- 1/2 tbsp cornflour
- green chilli paste 1/2 tbsp
- 1/2 tbsp red chilli powder
- besan 1/2 cup
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper(kali mirch)
- 1/2 tbsp turmic powder(haldi)
- garam masala 1/2 tbsp
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp kasoori methi
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tbsp roasted cumin seed(jeera)
Method to prepare tandoori paneer tikka
- Combine marinade, paneer, onion, capsicum and tomato in a bowl.Keep marinade for atleast 1/2 hour.
- On a wooden stick,arrange 1 piece of paneer , 1 piece of onion, 1 piece of tomato and 1 piece of capsicum.
- For remaining ingredient make more sicks by repeating same procedure.
- Now grease non stick tawa, place a wooden sticks on it.
- Now place the tawa on high rack and grill for 8 minutes.
- Turn side once in between.
- If the tikkas are not golden brown, grill for 1-2 minutes more.
Method to serve
- When tikkas are ready sprinkled a chaat masala and chopped coriander on it and serve hot.
- You can also make it by using non stick tawa, grease the tawa and place wooden sticks on it and place a tawa on medium flame until the paneer light brown.