Thai Peanut sauce easy recipe
Peanut sauce is a Thai recipe is most popular Asian sauce which is quick and easy to make.We serve it with dosa or idli or many other purposes.
- 1 cup peanut roasted grain and piercing
- 2-3 green pepper
- 1/2 tbsp mustard
- 1-2 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp refined oil
- water according to need
- salt to taste
- In mixer with 1 cup peanut grains, 1/2 cup water, salt,green pepper, take grand.
- Put the mixture in some bowl,if the mixture is condensed then put a water into it.
- Now in its mix lemon juice.
- Take a pan heat a oil and roasted mustard and enter a red chilii powder into it.
- Now mix a mixture into this.
- Make it cool to serve.
Method to serve:
- To serve this tasty thai sauce, make it cool, garnish with coriander leafs and serve it with dosa or idli.