Kaju Katli Recipe | Cashew Burfi | Kaju Barfi
Kaju Katli recipe or Cashew burfi is the most famous Indian sweet dish. It is made with cashew nuts. It is very delicious and super easy to make. Learn how to make this sweet/dessert at home and surprise your family. Here a step by step procedure to make this sweet dish.
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 and 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 kg cashew nuts (ground fine)
- 3 tbsp ghee
- To make this cashew burfi or kaju katli, Put water and sugar into a bowl.
- Microwave on the high rack for 8-9 minutes.
- Stir twice.
- The mixture should come to boil and you should get a really thick syrup.
- Just before it begins to caramelize, pour in the milk. Stir.
- in cashew powder and ghee.
- Put this back, and microwave on high rack for 12 minutes or until the mixture thickness and fat separates.
- Keep stirring during cooking.
- Lightly grease 1/2″ high on trays and press the burfi mixture on it.
- cool, cut into diamond or square.
- Remove from tray.
- Kaju katli or cashew barfi is ready to serve.
- Store in an airtight box.