Aate Ka Halwa Recipe | Wheat Flour Halwa
Homemade Aate ka Halwa recipe is a famous sweet dish. It is very easy to make. In the Punjabi language, it is also called a Kada Prashad. It is a very simple recipe that makes with a very less time. In this recipe, the main ingredient is aata which is also called a wheat flour. In this recipe, I have used cardamom powder which is an optional. Aate ka halwa is most famous in Punjab. So it is a Punjabi sweet dish. This is my all-time favorite dish which I generally make on special occasions. It is a very healthy, quick and easy recipe that takes a few minutes to prepare.
- 1 cup aata (wheat flour)
- 1/2 cup ghee
- 4-5 cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup sugar
- water as required
- 1 tbsp green cardamom powder (elaichi powder)
- To prepare this aate (wheat flour) ka halwa recipe,take a pan add 1/2 cup ghee and heat it. Keep the pan on low flame.
- Now add a cashew nuts and roast it.
- When it get roasted put it into a tissue paper or some plate.
- Now, add aata in this ghee and cook it till light brown. Stir continuously.
- When wheat or aata became light brown then add a sugar in it.
- Mix well and cook it.
- Now add 1 cup water and stir simultaneously using whisk or spatula.
- Now add a roasted cashew nuts and cardamom powder (elaichi powder).
- Stir continuously.
- Garnish with more cashew nuts.
- It is now ready to serve.
- Serve hot.
- You can also add a milk with water and also add any type of dry fruits.
- Be careful when you add water.