Rich and creamy frozen banana ice cream is a quick, easy and healthy recipe. You can eat immediately this ice cream but if you like the traditional way then place in an airtight container and freeze it. In this post, I’m going to tell you how to make instant homemade banana ice cream.
Serve : 3
Preparation Time: 2 hours
- 3 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 ½ tbsp chocolate chips or some finely chopped dry fruits
How to Prepare Banana Ice Cream
- Peel all the banana and chop.
- Put the chopped banana into locked polythene or air tight container.
- Now, put it into the freezer for 2 hours.
- Now make a smooth paste of frozen banana by using a blender or food processor .
- Put banana paste into a bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp natural peanut butter. Mix well.
- Now add 1 ½ tbsp chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Transfer ice cream into airtight container and freeze it.
- Garnish with some chocolate chips.
- Ready to serve.
- Make sure banana is ripe.
- You can also use some dry fruit or desiccated coconut to garnish it.