This recipe of cheesecake recipe does not need any cooking or baking. It is a delicious and perfect dessert for summer days. I like to use chocolate sauce on top of the cheesecake recipe but you can also use fresh seasonal fruits. This is an amazing recipe and everyone will like it.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Finishing Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Refrigeration time: 4 hours
Yield: Serve 9
- 12 crackers biscuits or Marie biscuits
- 2 tbsp melted butter (salted or unsalted)
- 3 cups or 600 grams cream cheese (at room temprature)
- ¾ cup or 150 grams sugar
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup heavy cream (chilled)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
For Chocolate Sauce
- ½ cup hot milk
- 1 cup or 75 grams roughly chopped sweet chocolate
How to make cheesecake recipe
Preparing biscuit crust for cheesecake recipe
- Take digestive biscuits or marie biscuits (10-12 biscuits). Break them. Now, take a grinder jar or blender, add biscuit to it which you break.
- Grind it and make a fine powder.
- Now, transfer this fine powder in a larger bowl or mixing bowl.
- Add melted butter (2 tbsp) in it.
- Mix well.
- Now, take a pan, line it with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Transfer the mixture or crust to the prepared pan and press it evenly and make a neat layer. Refrigerate it for at 20-30 minutes or until biscuits layer sets.
- Take another large bowl, add cream cheese (3 cups), sugar (3/4 cup), 1 tbsp lemon juice, corn starch and vanilla extract.
- Now using electrical beater, beat the mixture until smooth (medium to medium-high speed).
- Add cream and again beat the mixture until cream is well mixed and you see smooth and creamy mixture.
- Now, spread this cheese cream mixture evenly over crust (biscuit and butter mixture) with the help of spatula.
- Refrigerate this for at least 4 hours.
For Chocolate Sauce
- Take a bowl, add hot milk.
- Now, add chopped sweet chocolate to hot milk.
- Mix well with the help of spoon until the chocolate melted or dissolved.
- Cool this chocolate sauce at room temperature.
How to Serve No-Bake Cheesecake
- Transfer the cheesecake into serving plate.
- Drizzle prepared chocolate sauce over cheesecake.
- No-bake cheesecake recipe is ready to serve.
Some tips to make no-bake cheesecake recipe
- Always remember do not over beat the cheese cream mixture.
- You can also use few slices of fresh fruits to garnish it.
If you are interested to purchase a cheese cream, then you can find the product link below.