Yummy Chocolate Brownie is a very delicious, tasty dish. Everyone loves this chocolate brownies.Its very easy to made. You can made it at home with less time. Served it on an occasions . Here are simple steps to make this yummy chocolate brownies at home.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tbsp vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tbsp salt
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 cups walnut
We make chocolate brownie in a microwave. It is a great dessert sweet. Share it with your family and friends and collect their praises. It takes very less time and make your occasion a very special. In this, we use a walnut to give a rich taste.
- To make this homemade yummy chocolate brownie, preheat the MWO on convection mode setting on medium .
- Grease a baking pan 9″x 9″x 2″ .
- In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar till tight.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Add the vanilla .
- Add the cocoa powder, baking powder and salt .
- Fold in the flour and nuts .
- Pour into dish .
- Garnish it with some walnuts.
- Bake on convection on medium for 30 minutes .
- The less you fuss about this recipe, the better it will turn out .
- The brownie is actual a fade chocolate cake.
- The great thing about perfect brownies is you don’t need fancy chocolate; any good cocoa out of a tin is fine.
- If it is not too dark, add 1/2 tbsp instant coffee powder.
- Do not leave the brownies in the oven for a minute longer than necessary.
- It should always be a little gooey in a center.
- Brownies don’t need refrigerator; they stay moist and gooey in an airtight container at room temperature .
- They should last for a week easily,
- This is a perfect convection cooking. when you microwave a brownie, it set like a cake, preventing the center from remaining gooey.