Eggless Chocolate Cake is a very tasty and yummy served as a Dessert. It is perfect on a birthday occasion or anniversary. In this, I have used condensed milk for making this eggless cake. This chocolate cake is an all-time favorite of kids. The cooking time of making this cake is 5 minutes and the preparation time is 15 minutes. It is very easy and yummy. So enjoy this tasty cake by making it in your kitchen.
- 1/2 thin condensed milk (milkmaid)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 4 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 cup plain flour (maida)
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/2 tbsp soda-bi-carb
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup oil
- Chocolate sauce
- walnut halves
[Note: for plain cake, remove cocoa and add 1/4 cup cornflour instead.]
How to Make Eggless Chocolate Cake
- Sift maida, cocoa, soda and baking powder. Keep aside.
- Beat sugar and milkmaid till fully. Add oil. Beat well.
- Add milk and essence. Add maida. Beat well for 3-4 minutes till the mixture is smooth and light.
- Transfer to a greased bowl of 6″diameter.
- Microwave for 5 minutes. Let it stand for 5 Minutes in the microwave.
- Let it cool. Transfer to a serving platter. Pour chocolate sauce on in and decorate with the walnut halves or cherries.
- This cake can also baked at 150 c for 35-40 minutes on the convection mode. ocassion