Chicken Croquettes is a very crispy dish. Here some different recipe to make these crispy Chicken Croquettes. You can serve it as breakfast. It completely fulfills your appetizer. It is very easy to make, you can make it within 20 minutes, and the preparation time is 5 minutes.
- 200 gm chicken with bone
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp softened butter
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 2 green chilli chopped
- 1 tbsp flour (maida)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 bread slice – grind in a mixer to get crumbs
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/4 tbsp pepper
- 1/4 tbsp red chilli flakes
- 1 egg (separate and keep 2 tbsp white for coating)
- 2 tbsp water mixed with 2 tbsp egg white
- 1/4 cup flour (maida)
- Put chicken and oil in a dish. Mix well. Microwave covered for 4 minutes. Shred chicken to tiny pieces. Discard bones.
- Mix batter, onion, chillies, and maida in a dish. Microwave for 1 minutes.
- Add milk, mix and microwave uncovered for 1 minute. Add all the other ingredients. Mix well and shape into rolls.
- Dip the rolls in egg mixture and roll over maida. Grease a non stick tawa with oil. Place the rolls on it.
- Pour some oil on the rolls. Place the tawa on high rack and grill for 10 minutes.
- Change side and grill 4 minutes till the roll turn golden.
- Serve topped with some mayonnaise.
- You can also make a balls or kebabs with this mixture.
- Add some corns or peas for different flavor.