Bread Idli Recipe | How to Make Bread Idli
Bread Idli recipe is a very healthy South Indian recipe. It's a very simple, quick and innovative recipe. Its very different type of idli looks like a sandwich and also a very innovative recipe because in this we topped a bread slice with potato Tikki or mashed potatoes, so kids like it very much. Moreover, this recipe is also very healthy because in this we use a very healthy ingredients like green chutney. Try this recipe by following some simple steps.
- 6 brown bread slices or bread
- Yogurt as required (dahi)
- green chutney as required (dhniye ki chutney)
- 3-4 aloo tikki (potato tikki)
- Coriander leaves
- 3 tbsp yogurt
- 3 tbsp green chutney
To make this homemade easy bread idli recipe follow the following steps.
- To make this homemade easy bread idli recipe, firstly, cut the bread into round shape using mould.
- Now, apply yogurt on half of round shape cut bread slices and on the rest of bread slices apply green chutney.
- Now, place a aloo tikki on the yogurt bread slice.
- Cover it with green chutney bread slices.
- Make all like this.
- Now, stream these idli in idli streamer for 10 minutes.
- Once these idli make put it into a plate
- Garnish with coriander leaves and yogurt.
- Serve hot with a yogurt dip.
To make a Dip
To make a dip follow these steps:-
- Take a bowl, add 3 tbsp of green chutney (dhniya ki chutney) and 3 tbsp of yogurt (dahi).
- Mix it.
- Dip is ready.
- Serve hot idli with this dip.
- To see how to prepare aloo tikki click here .
- You can also add mashed potatoes masala instead of potato tikki or aloo tikki.
- To make a potato masala or aloo masala, boil potatoes or aloo and mashed it. Add chopped onion (piyaaz), red chilli powder, salt to taste, garam masala (all ground spices) and black pepper (kali mirch) in it. Mix well. Potato masala is ready.