Chilly Chicken Pizza is very crispy and tasty. It is very special for all non-veg pizza lovers and very easy to make. You can make it at home and enjoy it. In this, I am using a topping of chilly chicken to make it tasty.
- 2 ready-made pizza basses
- 150 gm pizza cheese (grated)
Marinate For 30 Minutes
- 1 boneless chicken breast (150 gm) cut into 1/4″ pieces
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 1/2 capsicum finely chopped
- 1 tbsp red chilli paste
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- vinegar 1 tbsp
- a pinch of ajinomoto (optional)
- 1/2 tbsp cornflour
- salt 1/2 tbsp or to taste
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp oil
- 4 flakes garlic finely chopped
- 1/2 cup ready made tomato puree
- 3 tbsp tomato ketchup
How to Make Chilly Chicken Pizza
- In a dish marinate chicken with all ingredients for 1/2 hour or even more.
- Cover chicken and microwave it for 3 minutes.
- Brush the bottom of the pizza base with oil and place bottom side up on the greased tawa placed on a high rack.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes till golden and crispy.
- To assemble, place pizza on a wire rack or greased tawa.
- Sprinkle some cheese.
- Spread chilli chicken.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese.
- Grill again for 4 minutes.
- Ready to serve..