Badami Tangdi is a very tasty and crispy dish. It’s very easy to make. Make it at your kitchen and enjoy this with your family and friends.
- 5 drumsticks (500 gm chicken legs)
- 1/2 cup curd – hang for 30 minutes.
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp garlic – ginger paste
- 8-10 almonds – ground to a powder
- 1/4 cup thin cream
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 3/4 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp dry fenugreek leaves
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
How to make Badami Tangdi
- Wash and dry chicken legs. Make 2 light cuts /incisions on each drumsticks.
- Marinate chicken with 1st marinade for 30 minutes.
- Mix ingredients of 2nd marinade in a bowl. Add only chicken pieces discarding the liquid. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- To serve, grease a fatal borosil dish.Place a chicken on it.
- Cook on combination mode (microwave 540v + grill) for 8 minutes or till golden.
- Turn side and smear the remaining marinade.
- Cook for 4 minutes on the same combination mode.
- Sprinkle a coriander .
- Badami tangdi recipe is ready to serve.
- You can top the chicken legs with silvered almonds for a interesting look.