Sweet Corn Soup is very delicious. You can make it vegetarian or non-vegetarian. In this, we use sweet corn and some vegetables and we make non-vegetarian soup. You can use any type of vegetables according to your taste. Sweet corn is the main ingredient in this. It is very easy to make and very yummy tasty soup. Here I give you simple steps to make this. Hope you all enjoy it.
- 75 gm chicken with bones (1-2 pieces)
- 2 cup water
- 3/4 tbsp salt
- 1 whole-corn-on-cob (bhutta)
- 1 tbsp cabbage – shredded
- grated carrot 1 tbsp
- 1/2 tbsp red or green chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tbsp white pepper, some black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp ajinomoto (optional)
- 3 tbsp cornflour – dissolve in 1/4 cup water
- Wash corn with leaves to wet it. Microwave for 3 minutes.
- Scrap corn kernels with a knife. Grind 1/2 of the corn in a mixer with 1/2 cup water till smooth. keep some corn whole.
- Microwave water, chicken and salt in a covered dish for 6 minutes.
- Remove flesh from chicken pieces.
- Keep liquid aside. Discard bones.
- Put corn, stock, chilli sauce, sugar, pepper and ajinomoto. Microwave covered for 4 minutes.
- Add cornflour paste, cabbage, and carrot. Microwave uncovered for 6 minutes.
- Add chicken and vinegar.
- Sprinkle black pepper.
- Serve hot.
- You can remove chicken and florets of cauliflower or broccoli for veg version.