Khatti Meethi Tokri Recipe | Khatthi Mithi Tokri
Khatti Meethi Tokri is very delicious. It is a tokri of bread which is filled with pomegranate and moong daal. You can serve it as a snack. It is very easy to make, you can make it at home with 6 minutes. Here, I tell you a simple method to make this.
- 9 slice of bread
Spread For The Bread
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tbsp chilli flakes
- oregano 1/4 tbsp
- 1/4 tbsp pepper
- 1/4 tbsp chaat masala
- 1/4 cup moong sprouts (boiled)
- 1/4 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 onion – finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander – chopped
- 1/4 of a cucumber – finely chopped
- 2 tbsp ready-made imli chutney
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
How to Make Khatti Meethi Tokri
- Keep the bread on a rolling board (chakla). With the help of rolling pin (belan), press applying pressure and roll out of the bread thinly.
- Mix olive oil with all seasonings. Take a 3-4″ diameter steel bowl (big size katori) and cut out a round from the bread. Apply olive oil on them.
- Take a muffin tray, place bread round in them to get a tokri with folds. Place them on the high rack. Grill for 6-7 minutes or till evenly browned on the edges.
- Mix all the ingredients of filling. To serve, put some filling in the tokri & dot with tomato ketchup.
- Khatti Meethi Tokri is ready to serve.
- You can also fill the tokri with some salad.