Hot & Sour Soup Recipe | Veg Hot and Sour Soup
Hot & Sour Soup is a very very tasty and delicious and yummy dish. It is perfect for the winter season. Full of nutrition. It is very easy to prepare with less time. Here a step by step procedure to make this soup.
- 6 dried Chinese mushrooms
- 2 eggs
- sesame oil 1 tbsp
- 1 litre stock, veg/non-veg
- 1 and 1/2 cups tofu (bean curd) cut into thin slices/cubes
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp cider vinegar/Chinese vinegar
- 1 tbsp white pepper
- soy sauce(dark) 2 tbsp
- 2 tbsp cornflour blended with 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chilli oil
To prepare this soup, the ingredients are mentioned above. All ingredients have their own importance. In this, we use tofu and egg to make this and some ingredients. The following are some tips which help you to prepare your dish tasty and yummy.
Tip 1: Don’t use soy sauce much as a requirement. Because it can be a bit bitter is we used too much.
Tip 2: If we use much sugar then it sweeter which can’t be tasty.
Steps to prepare a Hot & Sour Soup
- To make this homemade yummy hot & sour soup recipe, Soak mushrooms in enough water to cover, Microwave on high for 3 minutes.Remove.
- Let it rest for 1 minute.
- Drain and squeeze out excess liquid.
- Discard stems and finely shed caps.
- Beat eggs with 1 tbsp sesame oil.
- Place stock, mushrooms, tofu, sugar, vinegar, pepper and soy sauce in a large bowl.
- Microwave, covered for 5 minutes.
- Remove. Stir in blended cornflour.
- Microwave for 1 minute. Remove.
- Pour beaten egg mixture into soup in a steady stream.
- Microwave on 1 minute. Remove.
- Stand for 1 minute Pour into soup bowls.
- Stir in spring onion and chilli oil.