Poha Recipe | How to Make Poha Recipe
Tasty Easy Poha Recipe is a very yummy and delicious dish. It is one of my favorite recipes. It is very easy to make. Tasty poha recipe is an Indian dish that you can make at home with less time. You can eat it as a snack or breakfast. It is made by using rice. Here I give u a simple steps by following which you can make this poha very easily.
- 100 gm flattened rice (chewra)
- 20 gm green peas
- 15 gm peanuts
- 15 gm cashew nuts (kaju)
- 3 gm mustard seeds
- 2 gm cumin seeds
- 20 gm chopped onion
- 5 gm curry leaves
- ginger 2 gm
- 2 gm green chillies
- 2 gm coriander
- 1 lemon (squeezed)
- 20 gm grated coconut
- 2 gm red chilli powder
- 2 gm turmeric powder
- 20 ml refined oil
- 20 ml coconut oil
- salt to taste
In this am using rice to make this. I make it in a microwave because it's a little bit easy in a microwave. For making a poha there is a requirement of flattened rice and some more ingredients and two types of oil like coconut oil and refined oil. These all ingredients have their importance so have to use it in its defined amount like in the case of red chilli powder if we use a more amount of it than it can affect your taste. The following are some steps to make this tasty easy poha recipes.
- To make this homemade tasty easy poha recipes, Heat oil (refined oil) in a microwave bowl for 2 minutes.
- Soak chewra in lukewarm water for 2 minutes.
- Drain the water, keep aside.
- Now Add cumin and mustard seeds, for making a poha recipes, microwave for 1 minute.
- Add chopped onion, ginger, green chillies, curry leaves, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, green peas, peanuts, cashew nuts.
- Microwave again for 1 minute.
- Cover a bowl with plastic wrap.
- Microwave again 1 minute.
- Remove plastic wrap.
- Add lemon juice.
- Garnish poha with grated coconut.
- Serve it.