Kidney Beans (rajma) salad recipe is very healthy dish because in this we include red kidney beans (red rajma), white rajma, beans and many other vegetables. Beans (rajma) is very popular Indian dish. To make it more rich you can also add a cheese in it because cheese is also a very healthy ingredients that make your recipe a more rich and healthy. In this recipe we firstly soaked rajma overnight and then boiled it, because it take less time to boiled when we soaked it overnight. Here I give you a simple recipe and tip to make this rajma salad at home.
- 1 cup fine chopped roasted tomato (bhuna huya tomato)
- 1 cup boiled white kidney beans (white rajma)
- boiled red kidney beans (red rajma) - 1 cup
- 1 cup boiled kidney beans (rajma)
- 1 cup boiled sweet corns
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp fine chopped onion (piyaaz)
- chilli flakes - 1 tbsp
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (nimbu ka ras)
- 2 tbsp finely chopped red bell pepper (lal shimla mirch)
- finely chopped yellow bell pepper (pili shimla mirch) - 2 tbsp
- 2 tbsp finely chopped green capsicum (hari shimla mirch)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp black pepper powder (kali mirch ka powder)
- chat masala - 1 tbsp
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce (optional)
- 1 tbsp green chilli sauce (optional)
- Fresh coriander leaves
To make this beans (rajma) salad recipe follow the below simple steps:
- Take a bowl, add (all ingredients) fine chopped roasted tomato, boiled red kidney beans, boiled red kidney beans, rajma, onion, chilli flakes, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, boiled sweet baby corns, salt, black pepper powder, olive oil, chat masala, lemon juice.
- Mix well.
- Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves.
- Your rajma salad is ready to serve..
- You can also add tomato sauce, chilli sauce and also add cheese to make it more healthy and rich.
- You can also add any other vegetables.