Rajma Sandwich or Kidney Bean Sandwich is a very tasty and healthy recipe. It is rich in protein. In this recipe, we simply stuffed a bread slice with kidney beans. It is very easy to make. Try this simple healthy recipe by following some simple steps.
- 4 bread slices
- 1 cup boiled and mashed kidney beans
- 1 cup finely chopped mushrooms
- finely chopped onions 1 cup
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp finely chopped green capsicum
- 2 tbsp finely chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 tbsp ginger powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp grated cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- salt to taste
- tomato ketchup
- Tomato sauce or Tomato ketchup
- finely chopped coriander leaves
To prepare this Rajma Sandwich recipe at home follow the following steps:
- Firstly take a bowl, add mashed kidney beans, chopped mushrooms, chopped onion, chopped green capsicum, chopped red bell pepper and chopped yellow bell pepper.
- Mix them properly.
- Now, add a grated cheese, garlic and ginger powder, chilli flakes, black pepper powder, salt and chopped coriander leaves.
- Mix them.Stuffing is ready.
- After that take a bread slices, grease the bread slices with tomato ketchup.
- Now, add stuffing on one of the bread slice and put another slice on it.
- Now heat a toaster.
- Toast these in a toaster till the bread slices look golden brown.
- Repeat the same process for remaining bread slices.
- Garnish these sandwiches with sauce or coriander leaves.
- Your rajma sandwich are ready to serve…..
- If you want to make it more healthy, use brown bread.
- You can also use a potato and other vegetables.
- You can also use a cheese spread.( For this firstly grease the bread slices with cheese spread after that add the stuffing)
- You can also serve it with green chutney.