Mixed Vegetable Cutlet | How to Make Cutlet
Vegetable Cutlet is great combination of green vegetables. There are multiple type of cutlet recipe. Today i am going to share with you vegetable cutlet recipe. Learn how to make vegetable cutlet recipe with simple and easy steps. Hope you will love it.
Total time : 35 minutes
Serving people: 4
- 5-6 boiled and mashed potatoes (aloo)
- 5-6 French beans blanched and finely chopped
- 1 beetroot grated, medium size
- 1/2 cup fresh green peas blanched and crushed
- 2 tbsp oil to fry
- 1/2 tbsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- Ginger finely chopped, 1 inch piece (adark)
- 1 onion finely chopped, medium size
- 1-2 green chillies finely chopped (hari mirch)
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tbsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- salt to taste
- 10 cashew nuts crushed (kaju)
- 2 tbsp refined flour (maida)
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves finely chopped (dhniya)
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice (nimbu ka ras)
- 1 cup bread crumbs (bread k tukde)
- Fresh coriander leaves
How to make vegetable cutlets
- Take a pan, add oil and heat it up.
- Now, add cumin seeds, chopped ginger, chopped onion. Mix well and cook it for two minutes.
- Add chopped green chillies, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and saute it for 1-2 minute.
- Add chopped French beans, grated beetroot and green peas. Mix it well.
- Add salt and saute it for two minutes.
- Add crushed cashew nuts and refined flour(maida.
- Mix it well and saute it for two minutes.
- Set this mixture aside.
- Now, take a deep bowl, add mashed potatoes. Add that vegetable mixture and mix well..
- Add fresh chopped coriander leaves and lemon juice. mix well.
- Take a pan and add oil for shallow fry and heat it up.
- Take a portion of mixture and make a ball and roll it in breadcrumbs.
- Press them lightly from center.
- Make more balls like that.
- Now, shallow fry these cutlets (balls) from both sides until become golden brown.
- Place these shallow fried cutlets on tissue paper or absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
- Garnish it with fresh coriander leave.
- Serve hot with sauce or green chutney...
- You can also add more vegetables according to your need.