Oreo swiss roll is delicious, easy to make and no bake/no cook recipe. This is one of my favorite recipe. These biscuits are the latest craze among children. Whether it’s chocolate or vanilla or strawberries, all kids like it equally, I think strawberries are a bit less preferred, but perhaps girls like it more because of its pink color. Rich and completely unique, this dessert is for chocolate lovers. You can easily involve your little darling in making these. Follow the step-by-step recipe for making perfect oreo swiss roll.
- Oreo biscuits 350gms (vanila falvour)
- Saffron stands 3-4 (kesar)
- Hot milk 1 tbsp
- Fresh cream 2 tbsp
- Milk 5 tbsp (room temperature)
- Cashew chopped 2 tbsp (Kaju)
- Almonds chopped 2 tbsp (Badam)
- Desiccated coconut 1/2 cup
- Pistachio chopped 2 tbsp (Pista)
- Kesar food color few drops (optional)
- Take a bowl, add hot milk and saffron stands in it. Stir well. keep aside.
- Separate cream from the biscuits with the help of knife.
- Transfer biscuit into mixer jar and make a fine powder.
- Now, transfer the biscuit powder into bowl.
- Add fresh cream and milk (add gradually). Mix well.
- Make a semi soft dough. Keep the dough aside.
How to prepare filling
- Take a bowl, add Oreo cream (which we separate from biscuits).
- Now, add chopped almonds, pistachio, cashew, desiccated coconut and saffron milk. Mix well. Knead dough.
- Add milk if required.
- Now, make a log from cream dough.
How to prepare oreo swiss roll
- Take a butter sheet or foil paper, Grease with ghee.
- Place biscuit dough. Spread it using hand.
- Now, roll it using rolling pin (medium thickness).
- Place cream dough.
- Roll it tight.
- Refrigerate it for 2 hours.
- Cut into pieces.
- Your oreo swiss roll are ready to serve.
If your filling becomes thin then you can also add some milk powder in filling to make it thick.