Pumpkin Rasmalai is a very tasty sweet dish. It is a famous dish which is liked by everyone. It is very easy to prepare. In this a used a sponge rasgulla to make it and give you a very easy method. You can make it at your home and enjoy this sweet dish.
- 1 cup pumpkin(grated)
- 2 tbsp saffron (kesar)
- sugar to taste
- 4 sponge rasgulaa
- 2-4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp grated almond
How to Make Pumpkin Rasmalai Using Sponge Rasgulla..
- Firstly, squeeze the liquid from rasgulla by gently pressing rasgulla.
- Take a pan, add milk, and boil it.
- Add grated pumpkin into it and boil till it becomes condensed.
- Now add sugar and saffron in it.
- Mix it properly.
- Add a rasgulla in it and garnish it with grated almond.
- Chill this pumpkin raslmalai before serve.