Chana Chaat | Kabuli Chana Chaat Recipe
Chana chaat is very delicious and full of fiber recipe.It is very easy and simple to make within a few minutes.It is very healthy recipe.In this we add a tamarind water so it has tangy and spicy taste.Here are the simple steps for making this recipe.
- 2 cup boiled white chickpea (chane or kabuli chane)
- 1 finely chopped tomato
- 1 finely chopped medium size onion
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander leaves (dhniya)
- 2 tbsp finely chopped green chilli (hari mirch)
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp black pepper powder (kali mirch)
- all ground spices (garam masala) 1 tbsp
- 1 tbsp cumin powder (jeera powder)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (nimbu juice)
- 1-2 tbsp tamarind water (imli ka pani)
- fresh coriander leaves
- fresh lemon slices
To make chana chaat at home follow the following simple steps:
- Firstly, take a bowl, add boiled chickpea (chane), finely chopped onion, finely chopped tomato, salt, finely chopped green chilli, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, cumin powder,all ground spices, lemon juice, tamarind water and finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Mix well.
- Now garnish it with fresh coriander leaves and lemon slices.
- Your chana chaat is ready to serve…..
- You can also add boiled potato.
- Make a black chana chaat by following same process and ingredients.