Corn chaat recipe is one of the most delicious and instant to make recipe. Try this spicy corn chaat recipe at home with our simple step by step method.
Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Cook Time : 10 minutes
- 160z frozen corn kernels (about 3 ½ cups)
- 1 cup finely chopped green and yellow bell pepper or use any bell pepper you have (shimla mirch)
- ½ cup finely chopped tomato
- ½ ginger juice
- salt ½ tbsp or as per your taste
- 1 tbsp roasted cumin powder (jeera powder)
- ½ tbsp black salt (optional)
- ¼ tbsp black pepper powder (kali mirch powder)
- ¼ tbsp red chilli powder (lal mirch powder)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped green chilli (hari mirch)
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander finely chopped (dhniya)
- lemon juice (nimbu ka ras) 1 tbsp
Follow the below simple steps to make this corn chaat recipe:
- Take a bowl, add all the dry ingredients salt, black salt, roasted cumin powder, black pepper powder and chilli powder. Mix them well and set aside.
- Thaw the frozen corn kernels and squeeze some water out.
- Take non-stick pan, coat it with oil and heat it up.
- Now, add corn kernels and stir fry it for 4-5 minutes.
- Stirring continuously.
- Some corn will start popping. Turn off the flame.
- When corn comes to room temperature add all the ingredients bell peppers, tomato, ginger juice, coriander, lemon juice, green chilli and sprinkle the spice mix.
- Mix them well.
- Garnish it with fresh coriander leave.
- Your Spicy corn chaat is ready to serve….